About Me

My photo
I am de one known as Scrappy CoCo I Love to cut hair do you want me to make you feel silky smooth with de hair cut? dis fizzy bubble drink i like very much

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

# 2






Adam Sandler Rules!!!


Hello folks this is Adam Sandler and I'd Like to give great appreciation to my fan sites, so that all you wonder people out here get to know my life experiences and all that boring stuff yada yada yada. Anyway onto the good stuff You talk about how I'm a Jewish-American on my fan site? Well me personally I find that to be VERRRRYY boring, talk about how Jewish people always get circumcised as a child now that's interesting. Most people think I have a foul mouth and say whatever comes to mind. Can you fucking believe that shit? Oh yeah back to the fan site overall its good but come on you could of talked about Some of my movies more 8 crazy nights, Water boy, Happy Gilmore? Not to mention how you didn't even mention my latest one Don't mess with the Zohan?
Not to mention big daddy, COME ON PEOPLE you make me look like a righteous person here I'm Adam Sandler's dammit! So I'd like to thank all my fans for being supportive of me will continue to make films and make all you people in the world laugh your asses off well I'm out of here so uh ill talk to you guys later

your truely,
Adam Sandler


1 comment:

k of the milky way said...

Adam Sandler? What a JOKE! Who would waste a whole entire website just talking about Adam Sandler? Then he has the balls to write a stupid blog about himself? Can you say "WASTE OF TIME?" Adam Sandler really needs to clean up his act. No one on this planet finds him talking about him being circumcised as a kid, appealing. 8 crazy nights, Water boy, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, and his latest, Don't mess with the Zohan are all terrible movies. Don't watch any of them! Adam Sandler is an idiot in every one of these movies. Not to mention, in person also. Anyway, if you haven't heard it enough.. EVERYTHING INVOLVED WITH ADAM SANDLER IS A WASTE OF TIME!